Delivery Driver @ Tigress EXpress LLC - Atlanta, GA
Post a job for free in Atlanta, GA
NOW HIRING VAN DELIVERY DRIVERS IN ATLANTA! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Tigress Express LLC, is a new Military Veteran-Owned Amazon Delivery Service Partner, which means you will have the opportunity to help shape our company as we grow! Tigress Express is committed to providing excellent employee and customer experiences. Tigress Express services to Amazon’sChattahoochee Logistics Center (DAT6), 7055 Campbellton Rd, Atlanta, GA 30336.
Tigress Express is seeking self-motivated individuals to make safe and timely Amazon deliveries to residences and businesses in the Atlanta area. Delivery Associates will provide reliable and courteous services to customers; drive Amazon branded vans attentively and safely at all times; use preprogrammed GPS apps to navigate to locations; find packages in the van, and then move them from the van to the delivery location.
If you are selected for this position, here is what to expect:[TS2]
Flexible shifts, including weekdays, weekends, & holidays (all employees are required to work some weekends)
- We operate 7 days a week, 361 [TS3] days a year
- Must be able to work additional hours when needed during high volume periods
- Use of an Amazon branded Van, outfitted with awesome company issued Amazon uniforms, and access to the most cutting-edge technology in the logistics business.
Competitive wages and benefits for eligible employees
- Opportunities to earn additional incentives every week.
- An increasing hourly rate with seniority.
- An owner focused on your success. A coach-player-team work environment.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- At least 21 years of age
- Must have valid and current GA driver’s license
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs, bend and squat
- Willing to consent to a criminal background check
Clean Driving Record.
- In the past 7 years, no reckless driving, DUIs, Suspensions, or at-fault accidents.
- No more than 1 moving violation in the past 3 years.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of the Atlanta area
- Large van/ step van (UPS type) driving experience
- Delivery driving experience (E.g. Lyft, Fed Ex, UPS, Auto Parts, Pizza, etc.)
- Flexible availability
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Starting pay at least $15.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Overtime Hours
- Performance/Safety Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Vacation
- Mentorship and Coaching
- Excellent Work Culture
Tigress Express is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or veteran status.
If you feel this position is right for you, please start the application now!
[TS2]Weekend availability required
[TS3]Is this correct? Just confirming it shouldn’t be 365.
Powered by JazzHR