Sr. Frontend Engineer III - AWS Identity @ Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc. - Arlington, VA
Post a job for free in Arlington, VA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in developing rich applications with HTML, CSS, JS, Node
- Experience in developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Thyme Leaf, JQuery etc.), UI Test Automation frameworks, and MVC frameworks.
- Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support).
AWS customer's journey begins with an account. The AWS Account teams are redefining how we serve our global customer needs. Be part of the founding team that is on a mission to evolve the core notion of an AWS Account.
You will move quickly to make customer’s life easier by building new experiences that impacts millions of customers around the world. You will help design, build and launch new user interfaces that perform at the global scale for AWS customers. Utilize your experience and knowledge of object oriented programming, algorithms and data structures.
- Design and develop highly scalable user interfaces that delights Amazon customers.
- Collaborate with teams of smart engineers in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful internet-scale systems and services.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Share your knowledge of the most effective performance, scalability, architecture, and engineering patterns and methods.
You will have opportunities to work with principal engineers to build the highly available distributed systems. As the AWS account effects many internal services, you'll work independently, with and across teams.
Have an opportunity to be a member of a brand-new team! The greater team is a diverse, smart, and hardworking team. Among many things, we’re parents, musicians, and athletes who also enjoy time outside of the office. We’ve worked hard to create a trusting, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere. We’re looking for engineers to grow a positive, enthusiastic, and driven environment.
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable web interfaces
- Experience driving software projects, including design, implementation, and deployment.
- Expertise in ReactJS and component web development
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby )
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Deep understanding of best testing practices
- Real passion for Operational Excellence
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
- Experience with Java or C++/C#/.NET and the Spring Framework
- Familiarity with security technology and concepts (Authentication, Authorization, Single sign-on, Cryptography, etc.)
- Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.