Pronoia Labs is hiring a Full Stack Engineer for their fast growing cannabis brand Turn! Turn products use single-source, high potency oil infused with natural botanicals.
Full Stack Engineer Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
To ensure success as a full stack engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills. Top-rated full stack engineers create and implement advanced software systems that perfectly meet the needs of the company.
Full Stack Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
Full Stack Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Previous experience as a full stack engineer.
- Proficient in back-end languages including Java, Python, Rails, Ruby, .NET, and PHP.
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.
- Experience developing a site from a Figma prototype, under this criteria - must have experience using grid systems and experience developing pixel perfect sites from a prototype
Pronoia is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Anaheim, CA 92806: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person