Customer Care Specialist @ Experian - Allen, TX
Post a job for free in Allen, TX
Experian is the leading global information service company, providing data and analytical tools to clients, and support for consumers to understand and manage their credit.
Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. At life’s big moments – from buying a home or car to sending a child to college to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
We gather, analyze, and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime.
We’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
In this call center role, you will help callers understand their credit report, and take action to address discrepancies, assist with subscription memberships, and/or provide support for other related services and products.
COVID-19 is creating unprecedented circumstances. We’re monitoring the situation closely and the safety of our employees remains our top priority. The hiring process, training, and employment will be handled remotely. This means if offered the position, you will begin working from home. However, please keep in mind that this position will likely transition back to our office located on 701 Experian Parkway in Allen, once it has been deemed safe to return from the COVID-19 Pandemic.
About the Team: We have a deep commitment in Experian to deliver consistent, predictable, and memorable service in every way – be that internal or external client. We live by the following behaviors at all times: Courteous; Attentive; Resourceful; Empathetic; and Efficient.
This position pays $15.00/hr.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate strong communication skills through active listening, understanding the customer’s needs, and identifying actions to help him/her achieve their objective quickly
- Provide exceptional customer care in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with credit-related memberships, services, and product offerings; advocate for solutions that will help callers improve their creditworthiness
- Effectively use systems to capture customer data and actions; accuracy and compliance are an absolute must
- Help consumers understand credit bureau processes and educate on appropriate steps to request corrections
- We are currently working remotely, therefore, you must be able to prove you have high-speed internet service
- You can test your home internet speed with using this link: https://www.speedtest.net/
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Very good oral communication skills; ability to accurately record essential information
- Very good computer skills; ability to meet compliance requirements
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to successfully pass our Employee Background Screen which will include a criminal background check, previous employment, and education verification, credit check as well as a drug screen
- Bilingual English/Spanish encouraged to apply
- Multiple shifts are available during the operation hours of 7 am - 10 pm, working one weekend day
- During training, you must be available Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 5%
- Generous paid time off:
- Begin accruing three weeks of vacation a year on your first day (4.62/hours a paycheck)
- Five sick days each calendar year (prorated based on start date)
- 11 paid company holidays (including the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve)
- 401K matching (4%) and immediate vesting
- Wellness initiatives, online discounts, employee discounts, pet insurance and more
We have great career opportunities – you provide great customer care! Join Experian and join a great team!
EOE including Disability/Veteran