V&V Software Engineer @ OrthAlign Inc. - Aliso Viejo, CA
2 months ago
V&V Software Engineer
OrthAlign Inc. - Aliso Viejo, CA
OrthAlign, Inc., a Smart Technologies, growing medical device company, has an immediate opening for a V&V Software Engineer to evaluate design specifications and design changes for medical devices. This position also produces and executes (or directs execution of) test procedures and reports the results. We are excited to be working back in our office, together, where we can collaborate more effectively and freely! This role is hands on with work performed in our Aliso Viejo office, not remote.
- Perform manual testing of medical devices with embedded software. Testing includes but is not limited to:
- Testing via the device User interface
- Remote testing via wireless communication interfaces
- Quickly learn to use specialty test equipment.
- Log defects and issues found during V&V activities and track to closure.
- Prioritize project tasks to complete on schedule while maintaining quality of work.
- Work in a team environment; peer review work.
- Develop test plans, test procedures, trace matrices, and test reports.
- Perform regression analysis and determine testing associated with design changes.
- Learn from and adhere to internal quality manual (Quality System Procedures, Work Instructions, and Forms).
- 3 years of direct experience in medical device software testing (MUST HAVE)
- BS/BA degree
- Skilled in the quality assurance testing of mobile and/or real-time embedded software systems
- Results-oriented, positive “can-do” attitude with appropriate urgency and tenacious follow-up Applies sound judgment when making decisions and communicating with peers and management
- Familiarity with software development approaches
- ASQ Certified Software Quality Engineer (preferred)
- Strong proficiency using MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member as well as independently
- Excellent attention to detail, producing high quality output appropriate to broader context
- Flexibility and strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Innovative products
- Awesome benefits
- Great coworkers
- An evolving, engaging culture and workplace
It is an exciting time at OrthAlign - make your next career move with us!
California State University, San Bernardino
San Bernardino, CA
Applicants must have a working knowledge of QuickBooks (or equivalent) accounting software. Categories: Excluded, Administrative, At-Will, Full Time.
Experience in software testing and verification/validation,. Bring forth ideas and implement quality tools that improve the software design reviews.
National Community Renaissance
San Bernardino, CA
Record traffic in software program on a daily basis. EXCELLENCE - We strive for the highest standards in design, construction, property management, and customer…
San Diego, CA
Execute IT policy and strategy. Ensure IT operations are aligned with overall business direction, IT framework. Good knowledge in infrastructure management.