ATE Test Engineer (Advantest 93K - Hardware) @ Tessolve - Aliso Viejo, CA
12 days ago
ATE Test Engineer (Advantest 93K - Hardware)
Tessolve - Aliso Viejo, CA
Location: Aliso Viejo, CA (Orange County).
Duration: 12 months.
- Develop production, qualification, and characterization test programs for analog, mixed-signal devices on ATE (Automatic Test Equipment)· Advantest 93K.
- Test development from design kick-off to production release.
- Debug design and process-related yield and performance problems.
- Develop new DFT concepts and test techniques to improve test efficiency and reduce the cost of the test.
- Masters or Bachelor of Science degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering with 3+ years of experience.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-driven, able to take ownership and initiative.
- Strong programming background (C++, Java, or Python).
Technological innovation has accelerated at an unprecedented pace in the recent years and so have the disruptions in the sector of Silicon engineering – complex IC development, increasing failures, inadequate facilities for design, development and testing. At Tessolve, we address these disruptions, helping Semiconductor product companies in Semiconductor IC Design, Test & Product Engineering, PCB Design, Failure Analysis and Systems design. An enabler of smooth design and productization of chips, we leverage our in-house infrastructure, quality excellence practices and cost-effective approaches to bring value driven solutions and services. https://tessolve.com/